Terms & Conditions
2. Changes to Agreement. This Agreement may be amended at any time by us without notice to you. Changes shall be effective upon posting. You agree to review this Agreement periodically to become aware of any revisions. By continuing to use the Website after changes are posted, you accept and agree to be bound by the revisions.
3. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Website. The posting of information or materials on the Website does not constitute a waiver by the content owner of any right in such information and materials.
Copyrights and Copryright Agents. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Origlio Beverage the following information:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and email address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf.
For Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Website, please contact:
3000 Meeting House Road
Philadelphia, PA 19154
Phone: 215-698-9500, ext. 239
4. Trademarks. Product and company names mentioned on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
5. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Website grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
6. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, officers, directors, employees and affiliates (collectively, Affiliated Parties) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorneys fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Website, or for infringement of any intellectual property rights arising from your use of the Website’s content.
8. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Website is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
9. Disclaimer and Limits. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED AS-IS, AS AVAILABLE, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING THE FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAY FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION, OR THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Third-Party Services. We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (Merchants) from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such Merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
13. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from Merchants that (i) any credit information you supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
14. Links to Other Web Sites. The Website contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
15. Information and Press Releases. The Website contains information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press release. Information about companies other than ours contained in a press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
16. Right to Terminate or Change the Website. We reserve the right , at our sole discretion, to change, limit, terminate, or modify the Website, or any part of it, at any time, permanently or temporarily, without prior notice for any reason or no reason. In the event you or we terminate this Agreement, you agree to stop using the Website immediately.
17. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without reference to principles of conflicts of law. This Agreement, including all policies and notices incorporated into it, constitutes the entire agreement between you and Origlio Beverage with respect to the subject matter hereto, and supersedes any and all prior agreements whether written or oral.
18. Sponsor. Origlio Beverage, 3000 Meeting House Road, Philadelphia, PA 19154.
19. Effective Date. This Agreement was last revised as of June 11, 2018.