- June 26, 2018
- POS will urge consumers to purchase a Sam '76, Boston Lager or Summer Ale to thank a military member for their service.
- Consumers can text-to-donate to the StreetShares Foundation, which helps veterans start and grow their own businesses.
- Sam Adams will match every dollar donated.
- For every 12-pack of Boston Lager sold, Sam will donate 50 cents to StreetShares.
- Limited-edition Sam Salutes packaging will also be available to coincide with this program.
- All summer long, Shiner will donate 50 cents per case sold of specially-marked "Toast Our Troops" packages
- Shiner will also match all retailer funds raised and contributions from their wholesaler network.
- Since 2012 Shiner has donated over $1,000,000 to The Boot Campaign.
- For more information please visit BootCampaign.org.
Mike's Partners with USO
Mike's will be supporting the troops this summer by partnering with the USO and making a $250,000 donation to their cause.
- The United Service Organizations Inc. is a nonprofit that provides live entertainment, such as comedians, musicians and other programs to members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families.
- This partnership allows Mike's to sponsor comedy shows for active military and veterans across the world.
Smirnoff Ice Red, White & Berry Supports iPads for Soldiers
Raise one to the Red, White and Blue! This summer, Smirnoff Ice Red, White & Berry will be proudly supporting the iPads for Soldiers organization with a $50,000 donation! This organization is dedicated to connecting those fighting overseas, with their families back home, through technology.